Re: DOG RAPISTS and government AGENTS are TORTURING me

"Kent Wills" <compuelf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:42 -0700,
> "McGinnn" <McGinnn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>"Kent Wills" <compuelf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> That's gotta suck.  I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>>> think of this.
>>

>>AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,
>
> Hey, everyone needs a hobby, and collecting stamps is so five
> minutes ago!
>

>>Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
>>MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?
>
> Do you often think of pedophilia?
>

>>http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KID to these CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

>>Obviously your low iq SLAVISH BRAIN isnt capable of reading how I felt
>>about
>>these IMPERSONATING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.
>>
>>Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,
>>
>>I know it for a fact  thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
>>described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
>>THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.
>
> Uh, I was pointing out that it wasn't YOU who made the post,
> goober.

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,

I posted my comments from a prior comment in this thread to tell you how I
felt about it. I didnt call YOU an NSA PSYCHOPATH.

You are a PROGRAMMED SLAVE that SUCKS your EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS
DICKS and hence your value as a living organism is EQUAL to that of a
worthless PIG.