DOG RAPISTS and government AGENTS are TORTURING me

EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
while I was sleeping.  They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
took it into MY kitchen.  They then put it in my BLENDER, and
turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS.  They poured it
into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.

These PSYCHOPATHS managed to enter my apartment and do all this
under cover of DARKNESS while I slept, which means they are
capable of sophisticated INVISIBILITY, or are really NSA agents
using HIGH-TECH equipment to control my mind.