Re: Give IP connectivity to old Vista panels.

Hi Andrew:

I mostly agree:

If you're buying a new system I think there is no doubt you buy a new
one.

However, some customers with hundreds or thousands of old systems (
banks) may be willing to extend the lifetime of their working system
PLUS adding the capabitlity of live supervision (which they don't have
it now and it is an important one).

If you have had a bidirectional communication with a vista panel over
the phone you know they are slow. That means a remote operator time is
wasted, with our device this is working like if you were directly
connected.

I am not telling you this is a replacement or has all the capabilities
of a new panel, but it is a trade-off.

Cheers,

Miguel