New system unfinished home, wiring locations

Finishing the basement.  Studs up.   Got the CAT5 x 2 in each room, 5.1
speakers wired, electrical, and now working on the security system.

I've got a home grown PC/Internet based CCTV in part of the home and
wanting to add some basic alarm system capabilitys.

I plan on prewiring a wire to the door, each window, one out each side
of the house to connect to the fence gates, motion sensor in the living
room.  Running all these to the utility room in the basement.  This
room is unfinished and I can route wiring up to the 1st floor & attic
from here.

Any thoughts or tips?  The cat5/speaker wire is about 52" up the studs.
 Because of the location of the alarm system points, I was planning on
running it's wiring in the ceiling/floor to the utility room.

The inspector is coming out in a week so this is all new to me.  When
we do this stuff at work, we don't have inspections.  Don't want to
have to pull it all out and re-do it.   I didn't see any mention of
this in the local code.