Re: Help Wanted

>> Actually I could do both, but not without
>> sacrificing my life outside of work.
>
> I hate it when work interferes with my fishing
> or riding...

I found a niche in the industry that suits my lifestyle.  By working online
I'm able to make a decent living but still have the freedom to travel.  My
wife and I like to spend a few months in Brazil every so often.  With a
high-speed Internet connection, a laptop and a VoIP phone my "office" is
anywhere I want it to be.

This same benefit accrues to everyone who works with me.  Whether the person
is a contractor, an employee or a co-owner, they can work wherever they have
Internet access.  I don't care if they're in Honolulu, Kalamazoo or Miami
Beach.  I also provide the Internet service and VoIP phone service since I
need to be certain the QOS is sufficient to accomplish the tasks.

Some time in the next month or two we will release a new website dedicated
almost exclusively to CCTV.  It will carry over 30,000 products at the
outset.  These are culled from our website which has just shy of 41,000
products.  I provide a constant stream of incoming sales prospects.  The new
worker will not do any soliciting -- only respond to telephone and email
inquiries as they come in.  Some clients don't even contact us.  They just
order online.  The salesman will receive the same commission for such sales
as for those he personally handles.  I think that's only fair since some
customers may spend the salesman's time on the phone, hang up and then order
online a week later.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass