Re: REST of the WORLD is ENVIOUS of AMAZING FREEDOM ENJOYED by AMERICANS

Gunner wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:23:24 GMT, Ken Smith <forget@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>Gunner wrote:

>>>If it were..you would be dead or in prison at this moment.
>>
>>  You appear to be under the misconception that the only retaliation
>>our government could dole out is imprisonment or execution.  How puny
>>your mind is!
>
> IRS on your ass?  Good.

   Nope.  The IRS is relatively easy to deal with.

>>>So your ranting is bullshit
>>
>>  Rather, your reasoning capacity is limited.  Pledge allegiance to the
>> Corporate States of America, and to the fascism for which it stands.
>
> Provide cites as to how you are being hounded and persecuted.

   Are you prepared to do some reading?  You would have to understand
the current state of the law to appreciate why I say what I do.

   See http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/corruption2.htm for a
primer on the current state of applicable law.  Once you have digested
that, I will lay out my case.