Re: Help Wanted

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "brick 'n' mortar" alarm businesses.  I believe Bob LaLonde and Bob
> Campbell may have stated the same.

<Snip>  Pretty much.  I discovered I could build up an on-line sales busines
pretty quickly.  Even with static pages and call or fax to place orders I
was getting a couple orders a week.  When I went to a dynamic shopping cart
sales quickly increased to several thousand a month, and were growing when I
realized I had the time and resources to either do on-line sales or
contracting, but not both.  Since I have an established contracting company
with good RMR and good repeat customers it didn't take me long to decide to
stick with where I am already making decent money.

Actually I could do both, but not without sacrificing my life outside of
work.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River