Re: Help Wanted

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>>BTW, no cold calling and no soliciting are required.
>>>

>>do I need an electrical license, if so FL or the state I live in?
>

> The position is for telephone and Internet sales of hardware.  No state
> requires a license for the job.  While a Florida location might be
> convenient for the candidate it is by no means a requirement.

I don't understand why a license would not be required?  If they are
just ordering parts, is that not done via the website without the need
for a phone call to a live person?
	If a phone call to a live person is required would that not be for
advise on what equipment to use for a particular application.  This
would fall under the category of 'design' of a new system or service of
an existing system which is required by FL and lots of other states to
be done by a licensed person.  Not that this would bother me as I am
licensed in FL and several other states.  I am just concerned about
possibly going to work for a person that would intentionally put an
employee in the position of breaking the law.