Re: Help Wanted

Robert L Bass wrote:

> The position is for telephone and Internet sales of hardware.  No state
> requires a license for the job.  While a Florida location might be
> convenient for the candidate it is by no means a requirement.

Depending on the candidates state, he may, in fact, require licensing if
he's engaged in sales of security equipment over the phone.  In BC
(Canada), no one can sell or represent security products to consumers
without the requisite bonding and licensing (this includes a criminal
records check).  I would strongly suggest that you check your state (or
local) laws.  Robert's operation has already come under scrutiny by the
Florida DBPR.

I would also suggest you check out "Bass Home Electronics" (this applies
to any employer you contemplate sending a resume to).  It's best to know
with whom you're dealing before you send them anything.