GEM-RECV8 Programing Question

OK I am having trouble understanding how to program in to my GEM-P1632
system. I am using a GEM-RP1CAe2 key pad to program it.

In the instructions to get it up and running it says for each
transmitter enter

> the zone number to which the transmitter will be mapped ? I only have 8 zones wired so I am thinking it would be zone 1

>the 6-digit ID Code: 1-digit checksum number printed on the transmitter and box??? I do not understand this one I do see 6 numbers on a strip, but the checksum number I do not know where to look. I have checked the box and transmitter.

>the wireless point number ??? would this be 9  since 1 thru 8 is used in zoning.

the KF entry screen looks like this in the display

KF# XMIT#+CS OP
01-0 000000:0 00

One thing I was able to automaticly enroll my two wireless devices a
glass break and PIRPET.  I do not know how do I describe the zones so I
can turn off the PIR when at home programing.

any help on this would be great