Re: GEM-RECV8 Programing Question

Worse comes to worse you can give me a call and I can program it all for you
remotely.

Then you can just go in and change your dealer code and lock me out.

I usually program them all either from the office or with my laptop.

Have to plan for a time of course since I'm almsot always in the field.
(928) 782-9765

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River