Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

NSA BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

REASONS ?

Richard Jewel, Brandon Mayfield, 100,000 innocent iraqis, innocent americans
in tennessee used as guinea pigs for radiation experiments by the EVIL
AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS, and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of
INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS being used a GUINEA PIGS for the  MIND CONTROL
EXPERIMENTS by the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS ?

REASONS ?

www.innocenceproject.com

Do you think the family members of these AMERICANS YOU MURDERED should HUNT
and MURDER all FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF that are
RESPONSIBLE for the DEATH of their INNOCENT FAMILY MEMBERS ?

Do you think 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES have "ANY INDEPENDENT
THINKING ABILITY LEFT" in their brains to RETALIATE and MURDER the EVIL FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF for BEHAVING LIKE GODS ?

HOW MANY REASONS do you think the PROGRAMMED SLAVE AMERICANS NEED to
RETALIATE and MURDER the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF for
MURDERING THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS ?

REASONS ?

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 17 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.11alive.com/help/search/search_article.aspx?storyid=51720

http://www.ga-innocenceproject.org/breaking.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 19 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/09/inmate.freed.ap/index.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 18 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/08/wrongly.convicted.ap/index.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 10 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/31/prisoner.freed.ap/index.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 20 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041105-023723-2092r.htm

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 13 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.vadoc.com/DNA/ochoa.htm

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED three guys' 14 YRS OF PRECIOUS
LIFE

http://home.iprimus.com.au/dna_info/dna/JA_DNA_illnews_20011212a.html

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 20 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.truthinjustice.org/john-stoll.htm

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 18 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.splcenter.org/center/splcreport/article.jsp?aid=77

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 7 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2004/01/24/man_freed_in_199...

RELEASED after FBI SADISTS DESTROYED this guys 15 YRS OF PRECIOUS LIFE

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/news/id2791/pg1/