Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

Good suggestion ! Interesting that it got through only intermittently.
Better to play it safe than sorry, and install the filter always when DSL is
present.

That's the first time I have heard of intermittent transmission though.
Anytime I've tried personally, it works or it doesn't...black and white, but
that might explain any intermittent "failures to test" from that system.

Thanks for the heads up !

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html