Re: Never had an alarm before but...

His last couple of posts remind me of the Liberal government "attack ads" up
here in Canada. He's getting ridiculous in his claims and falling farther
into baseless attacks rather than posting credible information or legitimate
criticism.

I think it just might be time to "plonk" him again.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html