Re: Never had an alarm before but...

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> His last couple of posts remind me of the Liberal government "attack ads" up
> here in Canada. He's getting ridiculous in his claims and falling farther
> into baseless attacks rather than posting credible information or legitimate
> criticism.

Ahhh ...... I see. You call people idiots and frauds and crooks
for using term contracts .......... I say it's wrong for you to do
that.
You said you didn't do that. I show you the posts where you've
done it. You say that you'll tone it down a little. At the first
opportunity you call a dealers customer stupid for signing a term
contract. Then you make the excuse that you KNEW Bob was
pulling your chain. Seems like a pretty strong
retort to someone you KNEW was kidding with you.

Other than that, it always easy to call someone elses truthful
accusations ridiculous. That way you don't have to come up
with more excuses to justify what you're doing wrong. And
even YOU admit that no one here agrees with your policy.
So whats so baseless? What's so ridiculous? What's not
credible?

> I think it just might be time to "plonk" him again.

Try as you may Robert. If I want you to see a post

You'll see it. You can't hide from the truth.