Re: Never had an alarm before but...

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Blunt is one thing; grossly ignorant is quite another. Irrespective of our
> business differences, I don't like people like that !

Niether do I.

But when I meet one, the only way to get their attention is
to get right on down to their level.

Peeeeek a booooo!

I seeeee youuuuuu!    :-)

> The world is too damn full of them....

On the other hand, you might consider that after paying you
a compliment, you call me ignorant.

Well then ...........  In this case ..........  I guess you're right.