Re: Reliability of glass breakage listening devices

J Barnes wrote:
> On the subject of glass breaks,  I had one do its job last night. :)  It was
> an intellisense fg series.  Ive also had them not do their job when they
> should have :(  But thats why I back them up with motions
>

> James
>

> "Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>I have this image of you standing on a ladder, staring unblinking at the
>>>errant device, one eyebrow cocked, until the glassbreak.....blinks.
>>>js
>>>

>>Snerk.  Ya pretty much right on the money there.
>>
>>--
>>Bob La Londe
>>http://www.YumaBassMan.com

I still say the FG730 is the best they ever made...  I've never had one
false (even in Alberta, the lightning capital of the prairies)...
Properly installed and adjusted (you must use the manufacturer's
tester), the FG series of glass breaks are awesome...