Re: Never had an alarm before but...

Mr. BAss wrote:

"No one capable of thought respects him or gives the slightest
 credence to anything he says".

You shouldn't write about yourself that way Mr. BAss.

Besides, why are you putting in your two cents worth?
You, who knocks the "professional" dealers, for no reason other
than the fact you can't be one, you convicted felon.

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html