Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Security System Quotes

ADT corporate
349.00  Essentials Plus Package 1 Safewatch? Pro 3000 Touchpad
1 Motion Detector
1 Indoor Sounder
2 Door/Window Sensors
1 Manual Police/Fire Emergency Button
1 One-Time Telephone Connection Fee
1 Chime Feature
125 addition key pad
70.00 extra door sensor
25 telephone connection fee
99.00 x three smoke alarms
50.00 x three glass break alarms

appx $750.00 & about 42.00 a month fire and breakin monitoring
forgot to ask how much service call will cost. I own the equipment.

Brinks
premium pkg
1 master control w/ battery
1 premium keypad
2 motion sensor
1 siren
3 door sensers
1 key fob
1 smoke/heat detector
appx 480.00 installed $34.99 per month for break in, fire and service
policy.

I'm renovating my house - tearing walls, etc.  The Brinks rep tells me
as long as I have the service policy Brinks will reinstall any equipment I
move due to reconstruction.

What do think of the quotes?  The Brinks service plan w/ free equilment
reinstalls is tempting.  (I told the rep the free reinstall needs to be in
the final contract) Rep told me if I move Brinks will install a basix syste
for free in my new place and charge me half price for all optional
equipment.