Re: Is it out there anywhere?

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yEBvf.73$v84.71@xxxxxxxxxxx

> If you need of a source give Wade Moose, president of ELK Products, a call
> and ask him about me.  If you'd like access to ELK manuals give me a call.
> I'll be happy to forward them to you or answer any questions you may have.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> =============================>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota · Florida · 34233
> 941-866-1100 Sales & Tech Support
> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com

If you need a better source try searching Bass Home Electronics with the
Florida BBB - Here wait a minute - I saved you the trouble.
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

For more info on this character see:
http://www.goofysplace.com

I would not purchase a thing from this scammer.