Is it out there anywhere?

Ladies and gentlemen -

After searching the web for the last three days I am coming to you to
see if any of you have heard of anything like what I am looking for.

I am looking for a security system that offers the following options:

- Multiple LCD or LED keypads that allow you to arm/disarm the system
plus give immediate output of where a fault is.  (I know some systems
only show one zone and you have to toggle a switch to show another
zone...this isn't what I am looking for).

- X10 INPUT as well as output (this probably takes me out of the market
right here).

- PC connectivity, preferably through ethernet, RS232 will work.

- Multiple user codes.

I know this is a lot to ask for and if there is a system out there it
is probably in the $1,000's, but if anyone could give me a heads up I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom