Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

alarman wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > alarman wrote:
> > > "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> you
> > >
> > > And I notice that when you can't successfully persuade someone with
> facts
> > > via rational debate, you become abusive. So what's your point?
> > > js
> >
> > What you notice is irrelivant.
>
> As is what you notice.
>
> > What you consider abusive comes from
> > your bad experiences due to your unsavory oral habits.
>
> Nope, it comes from observing crude, overbearing misfits like you.
>
> > Considering that you never participate in any dialog, and didn't offer
> > any help or information in this thread, except making smart ass remarks
> > to and about people ...... I'd ask you what YOU're point is ........
> > but I know how you'd interpret that.
>
> I will participate in dialog if and when I please, and not when you think
> it's relevant, pop. As I've said before, you don't run anything here but
> your mouth.

And I suppose you think that what you say has any importance to anyone.
Your participation is composed of snotty remarks and nothing of any
important or relevance to alarms, that's for sure. Take a look back,
you fat piggy jerk and see how much you contribute here. Ziltch. All
you've got in you, is wise ass comments because you don't have anything
of value to contribute.

If you don't like what I do here, go someplace else. You don't control
what goes on here and have no say in what I or anyone does.

Go parctice your oral preoccupation.