Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

I just translated the 150 to appropriate response code. It was easier than
figuring out the configurable zone type/CID code on the fly in freekin
freezing weather. I can always change it remotely. But the nice thing about
type 12 is that it auto resets and no beeps/buzzer so the h/o doesn't have
to deal with that...just the almost frozen pipes.

| Yea except it sends an E150 Auxiliary alarm, if the central station is one
| that dispatches based on the CID event you might have problems

| > And the relatively new zone type 12 monitor zone...just used that one
for
| > the first time. Perfect for hi/lo temp sensor.
| >

| > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| start...

| smaller
figure...
| > |
| > | We are talking about keypad programming, that panel has four
| configurable
| > | zones  90, 91, 92 and 93
| > |
| > |