Re: Hi Jacked Thread - Solid vs Stranded and Other Prewire issues

Robert L Bass wrote:

> As for audio propagation, there's zero difference between solid
> and stranded cable.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is either
> trying to sell you something, listening to audio salesmen spout
> pseudo-scientific drivel or Olson.  None should be believed.

Heh...  I don't need to spout any sort of "drivel" at all when Google is
a far more accurate record.  You do more to confirm your own stupidity
on a daily basis than I ever could.

Speaking of cabling for speakers, here's a very interesting article
someone emailed me.

http://www.audioxpress.com/reviews/media/504hansen1203.pdf

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com