Re: Hi Jacked Thread - Solid vs Stranded and Other Prewire issues

> One "feature" I like about solid is when/if it breaks...it breaks..gone,
> switch to the spare pair, with stranded you may have 18 of 19 strands
> broken...leaving one lonely strand holding the circuit.
>
> Besides, I hate working with stranded...takes longer to do makeups.

I have always been told to use stranded for sound... except that telephone
audio obviously propogates very well over solid.

Anything that moves gets stranded.

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

LocalNet dialup IMO is a criminal organization.
Have not used them in years but they continue to bill me.