Re: EOL's (Bump!)

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:RyGLf.66340$sa3.43999@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > "Al Colombo" <securitymission@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> >>What is my "good buddy's" history?  In Ohio, if you have a criminal
> >>record, you cannot be involved in alarm systems, sales or installation.
> >> I'm not up on the current law in Ohio, but I would think that in
> >>Florida it would be even more stringent than here.
> >

> > He is toast in Florida and he knows it. He slimmed by a home visit by
the
> > Department of Business and Professional Regulations and it wasn't for
> > hamburgers. Maybe that is why he moved into a gated community, as if
that
> > would help him when they flash that big gold badge at the gate. It
didn't go
> > quite as well as the complaintant expected because of an interpetation
issue
> > on a technicality between two state attorneys. That interpetation has
since
> > been put to rest, but he may have been scared enough to stop what he was
> > doing.
> >

> >>Anyone else who has informaton
> >

> > Oh, I am sure in time, especially with his self proclaimed growth of
> > personel, there will be more. I don't want to bust his bubble but when
he
> > has employees, if that is even true, he will be responsible for
everything
> > they say on the telephone. If they sell on the phone, he must be
licensed
> > and the person working for him must also be certified. He used to hang
is
> > hat on the fact that the statute said "on site sales" Oopps!! Maybe he
> > shouldn't be spending so much time in Brazil and paying a little more
> > attention to him business. He is also required by law to have his
license
> > number on his website but he doesn't realize it. It isn't in statute but
> > somewhere else. I am not telling him where, after all he went to law
school,
> > so he says, so he should be able to figure it out. I told him before, I
> > wasn't doing his homework for him. You can thank me later, or not,
Robert,
> > but then I forgot, you have me filtered. I guess your not receiving this
> > free information. Don't bump this guys, lets let him find out for
himself.
> > He has a couple people here in Florida gunning for him and they are not
even
> > in the Newsgroup and besides, the DBPR has him on their radar. When the
> > complaintant Googled him, he found lots. There are things he has dug up
that
> > as of right know I won't repeat, simply because it is hearsay. The
> > complainant is going much deeper than the BBB and his criminal history
that
> > has been posted here. RLB really pissed this guy off for some reason.
RLB
> > likes to blame me and Mugford for the last visit from the DBPR and that
we
> > have some sort of tie to the complainant, but he is grabbing at straws.
He
> > doesn't know squat except what he read in the complaint. Why doesn't
> > everyone ask him to post the complaint from the DBPR for some Kicks and
> > Giggles? He shouldn't have a problem with that since he was proud that
he
> > beat it. Wasn't there some said about battles and wars.
> >

> >>I might be interested in about my "good buddy" can e-mail  it here as
> >>well.  I like to know who my "good buddies" are.
> >

> > Is there **really** anything else you need to know about the bASSmister?
> >

> Does the DBPR know about his other "online" security ventures??

Sorry for leaving all the above, but maybe more will be able to easily
follow. I doubt the DBPR knows it at this point, but is there for the
taking.

 He now
> has several addresses besides the one on his primary site which is no
> longer valid but still hasn't bothered changing (I'll bet Ms. Combs is
> mightely impressed getting all his snail mail):
>
> 3963 Torrey Pines Blvd, Sarasota, Florida 34238
> 4483 Fallcrest Circle, Sarasota, Florida 34233

Maybe someone should check into his Homestead exemption status. That is a
tax break on your primary residence and you can only claim one, even if you
have a home in another state. Interesting, you don't think he might try to
cheat the government, do you?

> He obviously has *one confirmed* employee in Michael Bass check the
> contact page at security*alarm*systems.us (replace the "*'s" with
"dashes").

Well, I hope he isn't selling over the phone. What kind of paranoia will RLB
have knowing that everytime his phone rings, it just may be the original
complaintant, which is still after his bASS, just waiting for RLB or an
employee to sell something, one on one over the phone. It is easy for a
conversation to go over the line of exempt or not exempt. He doesn't have a
business license as a distributor. It might even be the DBPR doing a sting,
or his local tax assessor. It is getting harder for him to hide behind web
based sales without a license. hey hey hey :>)

> More information at the BBB site:
> http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

I am sure that is on the DBPR radar

> As for his "ignoring you", I don't think it extends to actually
> "plonking" your posts.  Bass' ego demands he reads everything said about
> him (that he's managed not to hit "reply" and continues to make
> reference to the things we write is a testament to his cowardice).  I'm
> "bumping" your response for "better search engine positioning".  :-)

He will come back around. He just might be figuring, out of sight out of
mind, if he stops posting to people in Florida. Or maybe he is trying to
figure out who my boss is. I hope he doesn't, because if he gets my boss
POed at me, I won't get dinner tonight.