Re: EOL's

"Al Colombo" <securitymission@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1140718466.045646.50650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> What is my "good buddy's" history?  In Ohio, if you have a criminal
> record, you cannot be involved in alarm systems, sales or installation.
>  I'm not up on the current law in Ohio, but I would think that in
> Florida it would be even more stringent than here.

He is toast in Florida and he knows it. He slimmed by a home visit by the
Department of Business and Professional Regulations and it wasn't for
hamburgers. Maybe that is why he moved into a gated community, as if that
would help him when they flash that big gold badge at the gate. It didn't go
quite as well as the complaintant expected because of an interpetation issue
on a technicality between two state attorneys. That interpetation has since
been put to rest, but he may have been scared enough to stop what he was
doing.

> Anyone else who has informaton

Oh, I am sure in time, especially with his self proclaimed growth of
personel, there will be more. I don't want to bust his bubble but when he
has employees, if that is even true, he will be responsible for everything
they say on the telephone. If they sell on the phone, he must be licensed
and the person working for him must also be certified. He used to hang is
hat on the fact that the statute said "on site sales" Oopps!! Maybe he
shouldn't be spending so much time in Brazil and paying a little more
attention to him business. He is also required by law to have his license
number on his website but he doesn't realize it. It isn't in statute but
somewhere else. I am not telling him where, after all he went to law school,
so he says, so he should be able to figure it out. I told him before, I
wasn't doing his homework for him. You can thank me later, or not, Robert,
but then I forgot, you have me filtered. I guess your not receiving this
free information. Don't bump this guys, lets let him find out for himself.
He has a couple people here in Florida gunning for him and they are not even
in the Newsgroup and besides, the DBPR has him on their radar. When the
complaintant Googled him, he found lots. There are things he has dug up that
as of right know I won't repeat, simply because it is hearsay. The
complainant is going much deeper than the BBB and his criminal history that
has been posted here. RLB really pissed this guy off for some reason. RLB
likes to blame me and Mugford for the last visit from the DBPR and that we
have some sort of tie to the complainant, but he is grabbing at straws. He
doesn't know squat except what he read in the complaint. Why doesn't
everyone ask him to post the complaint from the DBPR for some Kicks and
Giggles? He shouldn't have a problem with that since he was proud that he
beat it. Wasn't there some said about battles and wars.

> I might be interested in about my "good buddy" can e-mail  it here as
> well.  I like to know who my "good buddies" are.

Is there **really** anything else you need to know about the bASSmister?