Re: EOL's

He would have had to give a copyright notice in his postings if he
intended to keep them to himself :-), or perhaps he should just not say
things in a public forum that he doesn't want repeated.  I don't think
he understands the copyright laws.  This public forum I've been assured
by my people are excluded, plus he never gave a copyright notice with
his postings.  Perhaps he'll add that in his tag lines now.

Al

---
www.firenetonline.com