Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader searching for a million links

Karl Magnus wrote:

> Yea, that last sentence was a bit off. But I was asked those questions
> on my check-ride for my license.

Well, I'm not all that familiar with the intricacies of learning to fly
in the US, but if it's anything at all like it was in Canada "way back"
when I got my licenses, I'm pretty darn sure the guy sitting next to you
during the check-ride wasn't the "FAA".  The guy that gave me my
check-rides was certainly not in the direct employ of the Canadian MOT.
  He ran the local flying school.