Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader searching for a million links

> I guess you must have been flying around without
> a valid medical, if you were never questioned by an
> FAA doctor.

You said I was "busted" by the FAA but it never happened.  Why
was your license revoked?

> No, I haven't stopped beating my wife, but thanks for asking.

I'm not surprised.

> I don't recall molesting my neighbor's cat.

Do you black out after all the liquor you drink or only during
sessions with the cat?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.