Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader searching for a million links

>> You said I was "busted" by the FAA but it never happened.
>
> And you said you were never questioned by the FAA

That is correct.  You don't get "questioned by the FAA" to
receive your medical.  You also don't get "questioned by the FAA"
to receive your solo endorsement.  In fact, many pilots aren't
even "questioned by the FAA" to receive their license.  Of
course, you wouldn't know about that, would you?

>>  Why was your license revoked?
>
> License, what license, I don't need no steenkin license

Figures.