Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

> Actually, haven't seen much driven snow since I left
> Taxachusetts 20 years ago. With your being from
> Connecticut, you know of what I speak.  Here is
> Tennessee, a major storm which drives all the locals
> into a state of panic, is anything between a dusting
> and a half inch.

Taxachusetts!    :^)

After almost six years in Florida I'd almost forgotten about snow
until we got ready to move a few months ago.  Clearing out the
garage I came across my old Rossignol skis, boots & poles.  I was
about to give them to Goodwill but then I remembered that my
Brazilian niece and nephew had asked me to go skiing with them in
Chile this coming June.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass