Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

> AWWWWWW  idibidy fagy wagy gotsum all upsetsy.
> Your so cute when you get upsey setesy!  Oh grrrsy wersy.

I'm upset? It may seem so to you, but I'm just speaking my mind. (I know you
don't like that, but...oh well)

> >And I don't give a shit whether you are amused by my
> > posts, I am amusing myself by twisting the old fart's tail. He needs to
be
> > knocked off his Goddamn high horse occasionally, and if you (or anyone
else)
> > don't like it, I suggest that YOU try the ignore feature.
>
> You're not knocking anyone anywhere you fat bald headed fag.
> Go suck one of your favorite dicks and calm down you plump ol cow you.

Who is upset? I can see your red face from here. You should really try to
calm down.

> > Stay out of the way now, you might get hurt.
>
> Yeh, you might scratch his eyes out, you fucking pansy.

Nighty night, Doodums. Don't forget your warm milk and cookies.
js