Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

"Mr.Double-sided tape" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Makes you wonder if Frank gets a chuckle reading posts like this being
> he (Frank) is often accused of rattling off the same shit day after day
> after day after day.
>
> Top-notch technicians arguing over which one is the pitcher and which
> one is the catcher in the land of Gayville.
> I love a flame fest more than anyone here, and I post more worthless
> shit than everyone combined, but you characters need to shut the fuck
> up and let it die already.
> Nobody here believes you are fags, or poorly-skilled technicians.
> Save the bandwidth for something more entertaining like UFO sightings,
> a Robert Campbell firearms post, The Testimony, or Belgian headphones.
> The back and forth insults would be bearable if they were humorous but
> Good Lord you old geezers are about as amusing as a pitchfork rectal
> thermometer.
> Try that ignore feature you folks are always harping about.
> Group hug time.

Hey, Tom
I've endured yours', Frank's, and countless others' bullshit posts for years
without much complaint. And I don't give a shit whether you are amused by my
posts, I am amusing myself by twisting the old fart's tail. He needs to be
knocked off his Goddamn high horse occasionally, and if you (or anyone else)
don't like it, I suggest that YOU try the ignore feature.
Stay out of the way now, you might get hurt.
js