Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

I'd love to know how I can get hurt from a newsgroup post?
As for my bullshit posts I've never claimed to post anything but
bullshit. Those rare occassions where my posts are on-topic happen by
accident but I am trying to correct that with a new profanity laced
spell check (available from Loxxon.com). I'm not here to compare
internet johnsons with other posters, nor am I here as a goodwill
ambassador for the industry.
I'm just voicing my opinion of this retarded flame fest between the two
extremely skilled and knowledgeable techs and if you don't like my
opinion tough shit.
Spare me the bullshit threats of internet harm, Jack. First of all you
don't scare me, and secondly you can post whatever the fuck you want
about me whenever the fuck you want but at the end of the day you're
only continuing to do the same shit you always bellyache about others
doing.
Seems that high horse is starting to be seen at eye level.