Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

"Mr.Double-sided tape" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I'd love to know how I can get hurt from a newsgroup post?
> As for my bullshit posts I've never claimed to post anything but
> bullshit. Those rare occassions where my posts are on-topic happen by
> accident but I am trying to correct that with a new profanity laced
> spell check (available from Loxxon.com). I'm not here to compare
> internet johnsons with other posters, nor am I here as a goodwill
> ambassador for the industry.
> I'm just voicing my opinion of this retarded flame fest between the two
> extremely skilled and knowledgeable techs and if you don't like my
> opinion tough shit.
> Spare me the bullshit threats of internet harm, Jack. First of all you
> don't scare me, and secondly you can post whatever the fuck you want
> about me whenever the fuck you want but at the end of the day you're
> only continuing to do the same shit you always bellyache about others
> doing.
> Seems that high horse is starting to be seen at eye level.

There was no threat, dummy. That part was humor, which you didn't get. As
for your opinions, my point was that I can post whatever I want, as can you,
and if you don't like it, well tough shit. You apparently didn't get that
either. And finally, I found it ironic that you of all people were
suggesting that I change course. Step off, Tom.
js