Alarm Panel For Detached Garage

Hi,

I am looking for a security system for my detached unheated Chicago
garage.  I would like a system that has a key fob where a push of the
button will disarm the system AND operate the garage door.  Another
button on the fob would disarm the system only.  I would like the
system to automatically arm several minutes after all the doors are
closed and no motion is detected.  This would allow the garage to be
protected when people come & go without having to use the keypad or
press any additional buttons over the present system (garage door
opener only)

The system will have a siren and 3 zones:  an entry door, garage door,
and motion detector.  The garage system will not connected to a phone
line.

I would also like the garage system to have an output that would be
connected to the main house alarm panel so that when the garage system
is in an alarm state it would violate a zone called garage on the main
house alarm.  I plan to use an EOL resistor in the garage panel in case
the wire is cut.  The main house alarm is monitored.

The system would function as follows:

If the garage alarm goes off when I'm home (house is disarmed),  only
the garage siren will go off.  If the garage alarm goes off when I'm
away (house is armed),  the house alarm garage zone will cause an
alarm, call the monitoring company, and report a garage zone violation.
 If the garage alarm goes off when I'm asleep (housed armed in stay
mode), the house alarm goes off,  I run to the keypad and see that the
violation is in the garage.  I can relax a bit knowing the intruder is
not in the house.

Are there any alarm panels these features?  My main house system is DSC
5100, but I could go with another brand for the garage.  I would also
appreciate any other suggestions for setting up this system.

Thanks so much!  bjordan