Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Taxachusetts!    :^)
>
> After almost six years in Florida I'd almost forgotten about snow
> until we got ready to move a few months ago.  Clearing out the
> garage I came across my old Rossignol skis, boots & poles.  I was
> about to give them to Goodwill but then I remembered that my
> Brazilian niece and nephew had asked me to go skiing with them in
> Chile this coming June.

WOW! Can ya just picture THAT?

You'd cut a straight path right through a mogul field.

Better be careful. If you fall, can you imagine the size of the
avalanche you could cause?

DIT DIT DIT DAH ... DIT DIT DIT DAH ......NEWS FLASH .........

GIGANTIC SNOWBALL DEMOLISHES  CHILEAN SKI LODGE!
It happened at a bad time, since the lodge was filled with disappointed
skiers.
It seems that earlier in the day, the cable on the ski lift broke after
experiencing an extremely heavy load. Survivors in the lodge reported
seeing little hands and feet with ski poles and skis, and what looked
like two little children, sticking out of huge snowball, as it came
down the slope and passed through lodge. Villagers below the lodge,
reported that immediately after the tragedy, a huge Gringo and two
little children were seen skiing at a tremendous speed through town and
disappeared, without a trace, in a matter of seconds.