Re: X10? Any good? Need some advice.

"Papa" <bikingis@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5NKLf.4887$UN.2790@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> IMHO, the X-10 products are great, and are not the rip-off being fostered
> off on the gullible public for big bucks by some "professional"
installers.
> They work and they are consistently reliable.

Then I am still wondering about the subject line on your original post. "Re:
X10? Any good? Need some advice?" After the responses, it sounds like you
were totally comfortable with your choice prior to posting originally. I
didn't see one question from you as to why the OP felt the way they do about
the product. Either way, good luck with your project. (and that wasn't meant
to be a negative statement)