Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader searching for a million links

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:00:14 -0800, Karl Magnus
<magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>> In fact, many pilots aren't even "questioned by the
>> FAA" to receive their license.  Of course, you wouldn't
>> know about that, would you?
>
> **Wrong, ALL pilots are questioned by the FAA to receive thiner license.**

You are wrong, sir.  Not all check rides are performed by FAA
employees.

> Never been on a check-ride eh? Oh well, since you NEVER held a license
> (other than student) , you wouldn't know.

There's no such thing as a student pilot's license -- only an
endorsement and a medical certificate.

> On my check ride, (and all other pilots) there were many
> questions, like "Okay, the engine failed, what are you going
> to do?" and "How are you going to fly via VOR around that
> restricted airspace?"...

Again, not all check rides are performed by FAA employees.

> So sad that you must try to act like you have experience
> things that only those of us who have the talent have.

You *claim* to have talent.  Whether there is any truth to that
statement remains to be seen.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.