Re: Free estimates?

Frank Olson wrote:
> I brive a dus wrote:
>
> > I doubt he always pulled permits but I'll bet he pulled them when he
> > had to.
>
> "He" couldn't. <

He meaning his company.

> > OK he had no license when he opened. Hey Frank I never held a CT
> > license either.
> > I didn't install systems when I first opened. My employees installed
> > and held licenses.
> > He very well could have had a state registered E1 or an L5 on his
> > payroll.
> > I'm not defending Robert. He brings alot of this on himself but the
> > more you post the more the bullseye starts leaving his back and starts
> > moving towards yours. I am pointing out the numerous possibilities. He
> > may very well have installed without a license too. Who knows? We can
> > only ASSUME.
>
> Check...  "Assume".  It's easy to do...  Makes an "Ass" of "U" and "me".
>   Robert "assumes" many things (and frequently).  This was a
> demonstration (although obviously not a very good one) of what it's like
> to be on the "receiving end".  You're far more effective at it though,
> and I'll leave it to you from now on.<

He's always assuming some nonsense about people he disagrees with. Is
that really a club you want to belong to?

> > So you are saying Robert Bass didn't live in CT and operate Northeast
> > Security/Bass Home from 1993 to 1996?
>
> Dunno.  And he's frequently stated he was still running his business in
> CT from Florida until he sold it in 2000...<

He was

> > OK I guess the people at ADI Cromwell, the CBFAA, and Richardson
> > Brothers in Stratford are all liars then because when I checked him out
> > they all knew him and his accounts had activity.
>
> His "company's accounts" could very well have remained "active".  He may
> not have been the one ordering or directly "paying the bills".  He could
> have been "out installing", living in Ohio, Florida, or California for
> all we know... <

He lived in CT. He went to ADI Cromwell to pick his stuff up. He may
have had an Ohio license but so what? I had an Alabama license up until
April of this year. Does that mean I never lived in CT or NY?

> > The folks at the CBFAA
> > remember him as the guy who always wore strange hats and sat in the
> > corner. He had been a member for quite a few years. I guess I also
> > didn't see his "installations" when I operated in CT.
>
> I'm sure you've seen many "installations".  How many he was actually
> involved in we can only guess (or assume).<

Well from one I've seen imparticular I hope he wasn't involved, but he
did install in CT if you're curious.

> > This is the type of nonsense that makes you look foolish. You waste
> > time drumming up theories and then you share the silly results in a
> > public forum. I can only hope your installation skills don't rival that
> > of your investigative skills.
>
> Naw...  My installation skills are actually on a par with your written
> ones...  :-) <

Cool. I never knew you used double sided tape :-)

> >>Meanwhile, you've based your personal attacks on several things:
> >>
> >>1.  Your inability to "find" out anything about me because I happen to
> >>be using my birth name in this forum when I'm known in the industry by
> >>my step-father's family name.  This is akin to saying that "Jim", "I
> >>brive a dus", and "tourman" while all bona-fide members of the "Yonkers
> >>Kazoo Marching Band and Poker Club" simply aren't because their "screen
> >>names" don't appear anywhere on the members list.
> >>2.  Your aviation "expertise" (which has been repeatedly shown to be
> >>somewhat "lacking").  You have yet to provide one shred of proof that
> >>what I've related in this forum with respect to my experiences are
> >>either lies or fabrications.  What's even more amusing is that you
> >>expect us to "swallow" your own installation fairy tales which are
> >>riddled with mistakes most "pro's" recognize immediately (and many have
> >>"called you" on).
> >>3.  Your obvious frustration over the fact that I'm *not* "walking the
> >>road" with the likes of Mike S. (Groupie Muderator) so it's hard to
> >>actually "lump me in" with that special group of people you often refer
> >>to as the "IB" (as hard as you might try).
> >>4.  I actually *work* in the trade while you're sitting on "your can"
> >>all day spinning yarns over the Internet on how hard you're done by, and
> >>how none of us have the least respect for the DIYer.
> >>5.  You're an "Ultra Maroon". <
> >

> > His information on you is just as worthless as your info on him. You
> > both look like morons when you post.
>
> Touche.
>

> > If you're going to make a false claim please use something comical.
>
> I was hoping you'd find my reference to your being a member of the
> "Yonkers Kazoo Marching Band and Poker Club" at least slightly amusing.
>   <sigh> <

It would be amusing if you didn't mention Bob Campbell. Bob has no
comedic value whatsoever. Think of it like this..... how many funny
jokes have you heard that started with A priest, a rabbi, and Bob
Campbell walk into a bar?
Exactly my point. Take RHC out of the line and replace him with Petem.
Any joke involving frenchies is funny.

> > Robert's Funny lie- Tom Fowler spent time in a New Mexico Jail
> > Robert's unfunny lie- Tom Fowler yelled at a lady at ADI
>
> I yelled at a lady at the carwash once.<

I hope you didn't admonish her for not polishing the hood ornament or
ask if you could scrub her tailpipe. Maybe she wouldn't let you rest
your package in her trunk? I give up. Why did you yell at her?

> > Tom's Funny lie- Robert Bass visited the alt.plumpers newsgroup.
> > Tom's unfunny lie - ok so all of my lies have been funny. I can't help
> > it. I'll try to post something unfunny.
>
> Please don't.
>

> > Geez Frank stop destroying any credibility you have by posting
> > stupidity.
>
> Arnold Schwarzenegger for President in 2008!!  "Let's terminate them." <

I'd sooner vote for Arnold from Happy Days (Murray the cop from the Odd
Couple, and the guy from the frozen dinner entree' commercial).