Re: Free estimates?

Because...surprise, surprise....it aint free !!!  In life, as in
business, you generally get what you pay for !!! This the biggest "come
on" in our industry and in this writers opinion, borders on a scam.
Whatever else it is, it gives our industry a black eye..

This gets them in the door, after which they do their "security
assessment" and suddenly your system is way up there in price - often
times more than if you'd paid a professional alarm company to come in
in the first place and give you a proper estimate. AND, you will also
end up paying far too much for the monthly costs as compared to most
anyone else.

Do yourself a favour and skip this kind of crap !!  Call around and get
three estimates from both large and small dealers in your area.  Once
you've done that, you'll answer your own question.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www3.sympatico.ca/rh.campbell/biglie.htm