Re: Master password

Everyone here including Bass will each get their turn at everlasting peace
and quiet.
How it does, when it does and under what conditions it does come are the
only variables. I don't have any special knowledge of a hereafter, but you
might want Bass to stick around for purely selfish reasons. You seem to know
the negative side of Bass perhaps better than Bass himself does. If you end
up in the same spot ultimately, do you want to give him that much of a
challenge, opportunity and head start to get a special welcome ready for
you? In my friend's recent passing he in his last moment's (in a coma) sat
up and shouted  to someone (no one else in the room could see) "I am good to
go". As you depart the planet you may see, as many other have reported
seeing, certain visions.  Perhaps it will be a light you vision, whether
heavenly in nature or perhaps more like a blast furnace door, either way
Bass could be there saying "I've been waiting for you!" And to your loved
ones still on earth your last words they hear you say would be "Bass? Is
that you?"