Re: Master password

The downloadable file on Napco's server is version 5.41.  The only Magnum Alert series panels supported are the MA-1000e, MA-3000
and the MA-1008e.

The OP should remove the Quickloadr program completely from his PC.  Then reinstall it from scratch.  Select "Master" as the user
name and an arbitrary master code.

NOTE: It is important NOT to use the master code for day-to-day work using the Quickloader program.  In the unfortunate event that
you inadvertently exit the program without first closing any open file and logging off, you will not be able to get back in using
the same user name that was last used.  If that happens to be the master user you're totally leucked.  You will not be able to
access the software or your saved files.

For this reason you should first go into "File... Dealer Settings..." and set up one or more "Operators".  After setting up the
communications parameters log out and then log back in as one of the named Operators to start working on an "account" (Napco calls a
configuration file an "account").

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass