Master password

I downloaded Napco quickloader 5.0 from somewhere on the web last
summer (a link from either this newsgroup or the web to a Napco site).
The master password cannot be added or created.  I tried Napco, napco,
pass, password, "no password at all", but keep on getting the message
"Password  was not accepted".  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the
software, but still no access.  Could this have not been an original,
and rezipped by someone, who reset the master password?  I also noticed
that the MA1008LKDL was not listed in this version (will the MA1008E
panel be the same), or do I have to find an older version of the
PCI2000 software that the manual states is necessary for the
downloading?