Re: Master password

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 00:43:22 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The downloadable file on Napco's server is version 5.41.  The only Magnum Alert series panels supported are the MA-1000e, MA-3000
>and the MA-1008e.
>
>The OP should remove the Quickloadr program completely from his PC.  Then reinstall it from scratch.  Select "Master" as the user
>name and an arbitrary master code.
>
>NOTE: It is important NOT to use the master code for day-to-day work using the Quickloader program.  In the unfortunate event that
>you inadvertently exit the program without first closing any open file and logging off, you will not be able to get back in using
>the same user name that was last used.  If that happens to be the master user you're totally leucked.  You will not be able to
>access the software or your saved files.
>
>For this reason you should first go into "File... Dealer Settings..." and set up one or more "Operators".  After setting up the
>communications parameters log out and then log back in as one of the named Operators to start working on an "account" (Napco calls a
>configuration file an "account").

Hey Roland....

See how he used your post for his own selfish means?

First....  He said something about a downloadable file --  notice
there were no download credentials available.  He only will post
Honeywell or GE because they are not uniquely identifiable.  Why
didn't he post the Napco software link?

Second: he posted a default PW for dealer SW ... not that big a deal

Third:  He managed to get a 'slam' at an ASA regular,  Mark Leuck.

Then>  He offers useless information that anyone that possess the
software would already know...

To make it personal --->>>>>

THIS WAS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO YOU!!!!

He knows you're ignoring him and it pisses him off!!!

What say you?  Make it good, as I know you will.   Tell the prick why
you're not responding to him right here...  you're responding to me..
I want to know too (again)!  ..

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)