Re: CP-01

"Roland" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Q4Whh.23090$GB1.13821@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I don't know what he'll say but I was told on burg zones it is set at 30
> seconds default and can be lowered to 15 seconds . If set lower than 15 it
> defaults back to 30.  No delay on fire or panic or trouble zones.

It depends on the panel, Honeywell does allow removing the dialer delay but
you have to jump through hoops to do it, DSC has a minimum 15 seconds that
cannot be removed. GE/ITI has always had a built-in dialer delay whether or
not you implement it.

New versions of the GE/Caddx panels have it minimum 15 seconds.