Re: Rokonet versus GE

      I have WiFi on the property.  I know it's not the same frequency,
but I think it's close.  I lose some signal strength but the computer
still works well.  Does that give me an indication that the security
system would be about the same?
     As far as the Lithium batteries,  they are easily replaceable
aren't they?