Rokonet versus GE

I am sifting through all the info I can find on wireless systems and
have narrowed the field to the Wisdom (Rokonet) or GE (Simon lll).  The
system is going to be installed the Caribbean (Antigua).  Which of the
units is most reliable and what are the pros and cons to each.  The
sytem will be monitored by an security firm.  Ok guys, go at it.  :)