Re: Holiday food drive help needed

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:23:32 -0800, Everywhere Man wrote:

> What I could use is something most of you throw out every Sunday. The
> factory coupons for the groceries.

Well, I doubt the few in our small town TX paper would be for any stores
you have up there, but if you know anybody who's free about the time the
papers are being delivered, you could ask them to follow the paper guy a
bit; most either throw out their leftovers at the end of the route, or
hang on to them and toss them at the start of the next day's route, so
find that dumpster and you'll have a gold mine in coupons Sunday or Monday.

You could also just tell the delivery guy what's going on and ask him if
you could have the coupon section when he's clearing out the outdated
papers.